This is the top of line in a roper! Designed to be narrow and quick to get up in. 4" cantle that gives the support you need when breaking from the box but easy to sit back into. A stout Colorado Bowman tree provides good protection from jerks and pulls on your horse. The unique braided rawhide cantle gives this saddle a really western look.
- Tree: Tuff Coat Colorado Bowman
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17" Roughout Padded
- Cantle: 4", Cheyenne Roll with braided roll
- Fork: 12" with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Mule hide Bound (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 7/8 Stainless Steel Hanging Double Dees
- Skirts:27" Woolskin Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha:Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3"with Blevins Buckles
- Finish: Half Breed, Partial Flower stamped, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged
Det finns inga recensioner här. Vi kommer gärna om du vill rapportera som den första.