This great saddle is a working saddle that has those little touches that really set it apart. From the fine, full basket stamping to the distinctive Gaucho braided swells, this saddle says quality. Built to fit both horse and rider in comfort. This saddle is built to stand up to the toughest conditions and do it in style.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Colorado Association
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse (6 1/2" Gullet)or Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 4 1/2", Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 14" Covered with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha:Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged
Det finns inga recensioner här. Vi kommer gärna om du vill rapportera som den första.