A perfect combination of good looks, quality, hard working materials and fine craftsmanship make this saddle almost perfect for any rider. It was built for using and is made from the finest Mahogany Saddle Skirting Leather! The mule hide horn wrap, Gaucho braided swell, beautiful basket stamping and brass conchas are the final perfect touches on a working or pleasure saddle.
- Tree: Fiberglass Covered Colorado Association
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse (6 1/2" Gullet)or Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17" Padded
- Cantle: 4 1/2", Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 14" Rawhide Covered with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha:Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Visalias
- Finish: Rich Mahogany Finish, Oiled, Basket Stamped and Polished
- Weight: 36 to38 lbs. Fully Rigged
Det finns inga recensioner här. Vi kommer gärna om du vill rapportera som den första.