This saddle designed by and built for folks who want a saddle that has "Cowboy Style"! This is the saddle, with its deep, rough out seat, basket stamped skirt, swells and jockey. It is a saddle that you can ride the rough string in and still ride in the parade on Sunday.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Colorado Association
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse (6 1/2" Gullet)or Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17" Padded
- Cantle: 4 1/2", Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 14" with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Flat Plate
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha:Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Visalias
- Finish: Basket Stamped, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged
Det finns inga recensioner här. Vi kommer gärna om du vill rapportera som den första.