Designed with the horse’s comfort in mind, the all-natural wooled lambskin (shearling) lining of this western cinch is soft, breathable and non-chafing. Premium, heavy-duty webbing is double stitched for added strength. Rust resistant stainless steel hardware includes reinforced center dees and a convenient roller buckle. Shearling lining is removable and washable for easy cleaning.
Washing Instructions: Hand wash gently in cool or lukewarm water using an extremely mild soap (containing no bleach), rinse thoroughly and air dry away from direct heat and sunlight. Machine washing is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Wooled Lambskin (shearling) Lining -- all-natural, moisture wicking and non-chafing
• Roller Buckle -- allows easy and accurate cinching
• Heavy-duty webbing -- Double stitched for added strength
• Reinforced Center Dees -- Prevent tear out
• Stainless steel hardware -- Won't rust even with long-term use
• Easy To Clean -- simply remove Merino wool lining and wash according to instructions
Det finns inga recensioner här. Vi kommer gärna om du vill rapportera som den första.